Due to the evacuation orders from Governor McMaster, Horry County Schools will be closed beginning Tuesday, September 3, until further notice. With the closure of school, we must cancel or reschedule, if possible, the athletic contests planned for Tuesday September 3rd, and Wednesday September 4th.
As we learn more about the storms path, we can make a decision on the athletic contests for the remainder of the week at a later time. Please understand that as long as Horry County Schools are closed, we will not be able to participate in athletic contests.
Please stay safe during the storm.